In order to begin the process of making a reservation you can either:
- Fill out the form below or
- Send us an email requesting information on the trip you have in mind.
In either case we shall contact the client as soon as possible,
In order to ensure that a reservation is made it will be necessary to:
- Send us a scanned copy of some form of identification (passport, student card, DNI etc.)
- Make a deposit of half the agreed price in:
- The US$ current account Nº 0100101006, Banco Continental, Avenida Sol, Cusco, Swift Code BCONPEPL. The account is in the name of Peruvian Community Cultural and Wildlife Tours E.I.R.L or
- By Western Union to Marivel Margot Abarca de la Cuba, Cusco, Peru
- Send us a scanned copy of the deposit voucher.
Regarding cancelations and modifications:
- If the Company cancels a tour for any reason all money already deposited will be returned (100%).
- If the client cancels a tour;
- If the cancelation is made more than a month in advance 80% of the deposit will be returned
- If the cancelation is made between one week and one month before the tour 60% of the deposit will be returned
- If the cancelation is made less than a week before the tour then 30% of the deposit will be returned
- The client can modify their date of travel without penalty if they inform of their decision more than a week in advance of the trip. If this information is provided less than a week before the trip there will be a penalty of 50% of the original deposit.
The final payment will be made in Peru before the start of the tour. At the same time we shall provide receipts and any tickets required for the tour.
Form For making a Reservation
|Date of Birth|
|Passport or identity card|
|INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICE|
|Date of Tour|
|Number of Adults|
|Number of children + ages|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR SERVICES REQUIRED
We recommend that you send us an email if:
- You are part of a large group
- You wish to undertake more than one tour
- You require additional services such as the reservation of hotels or the purchase of bus, train or plane tickets
- If you wish us to help organize a personalized tour
- If you wish to undertake participative rural tourism